Sunday, May 31, 2015

The End of My "Vacation"

Well, my two week suspension is over.  I didn't exactly meet all of my expectations.  In fairness to myself, I did set my goals pretty high.  I was able to finish recording 2 songs and begin 3 others.  Those 3 I will hopefully finish by the end of summer.  I'll keep you posted.  I also made some good progress on the treatment for my cartoon idea.


All in all it was a pretty productive time off.  Now I have to suck it up and go back to work slightly fatter.  I ate so much ice cream over the last two weeks...  I have a problem.


Here is a song I posted on YouTube tonight.  I wrote it a good while ago, but for some reason I never put it on YouTube.  Over the next 6 months I hope to put a lot more of my music up.  I'll keep you posted.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4EaVi3yF0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!